Event starts in:
Why 5G Matters?
As the realization of 5G begins, the mobile industry is looking for business models and monetization strategies to make up for the huge investment required for the technology. Many are looking to move beyond connectivity to develop new services that capitalize on 5G speeds, architectures, and data transfer capabilities.
In this very special webinar, we examine the incredible opportunity that 5G brings for network providers, their customers, and end-users.
We are joined by;
- Frank Wilde - VP of the SAP 5G Council
- Jenny Sjöström - Senior Marketing Manager at Digital Route
- Jerry Hoberman - Principal, Technology Modernization leader, Consumer Industries at Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Arleen Cauchi - Director Partner Business Development & Innovation at Verizon
- Scott Birch - Editorial Director at BizClik Media Group
SAP launched the 5G Council in June of 2018, and the members get together around twice a year. The agenda is how to affect change and drive innovation.