This latest release optimises the platform’s intuitive design for analysts and Managed Security Service Providers by leveraging breakthrough AI innovations in an all-new autonomous alert management system: Cyber Assistant.
Using deep graph learning, ReaQta pioneers its latest automation to increase ROI, boost team efficiency, and improve alert accuracy.
ReaQta’s Cyber Assistant
The Cyber Assistant is a new and active component of ReaQta-Hive built to autonomously handle alerts and alleviate alert fatigue by reducing false positives by more than 80%. It is capable of learning from an analyst’s decision after seeing a given alert only once.
How does the Cyber Assistant benefit customers?
- Automatically learning and applying the day-to-day decision-making process of analysts in your environment or across multiple environments for MSSPs.
- Freeing up time for analysts to focus on higher level analyses, threat hunting and other tasks.
- Being churn-free, it alleviates brain drain as learnings are attached to the job function, not the analyst.
- Keeping training/ retraining costs low as knowledge is retained with Cyber Assistant.
- Lowering service costs as Cyber Assistant doesn’t require regular external ‘tune-ups’.
Cyber Assistant is not sold as an upgrade or separate product, but is now available to all ReaQta-Hive customers.
“We are proud that ReaQta was named a Gartner Cool Vendor in the Endpoint Protection market for our use of AI & ML and NanoOS™ agent. Today, we are pleased to announce our third industry-first innovation with Cyber Assistant which dramatically lowers the workload of analysts by more than 80% –putting defenders firmly back in control even amidst a reality of ever-growing data and attacks.” said Alberto Pelliccione, CEO of ReaQta.